Thinking of purchasing the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle? Be sure to read this honest review first to help you decide whether it is worth paying for or not.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle went live today! I know many of you look forward to purchasing it every year because it is such a HUGE bundle of resources.
I mean, hello, for just $29.97 you get access to:
- 27 eBooks
- 30 eCourses & videos
- 25 printables
- 16 workbooks
- 3 summits
- 2 membership sites
For real! And that’s why so many of you buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle year after year… because you get access to so many new resources (many that you might never discover on your own!) for just one flat rate price of $29.97.
Is It Really Worth $29.97?
Many of you might be on the fence about whether you should purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle or not.
Maybe you have seen multiple emails about it from various email lists you are on and have wondered whether it was really as amazing as it looks.
Perhaps you are thinking that based upon the rave reviews it sounds too good to be true.
Yes, you get a LOT of resources for just $29.97! And yes, considering that the supposed retail value of all of the items bundled together would be almost $2300, that can seem like a c-r-a-z-y deal!
However, I want you to be really wise and intentional in how you spend your money. Which is why I’m writing this really honest review. I’ll share my thoughts on what I liked, what I didn’t like, and what resources I think are worth going through.
Yes, I Went Through Every Single Resource in the Bundle!
I got so much positive response from doing honest reviews of The Ultimate Productivity Bundle and the Master Your Money Bundle that I knew I needed to also do the same for the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
But let’s just say, this was a MUCH bigger undertaking to go through every single ebook, online course, and product in the bundle.
In fact, after going through about 30 of them, I started to wonder if I had up and lost my mind in making this commitment. But I’m here to tell you that I did it — and if this post helps you make an informed decision about whether or not to buy, then it will have been worth the hours and hours I invested! 🙂
My Honest Thoughts
Here were my honest thoughts:
- Some of the products had an inflated price tag. This is a pet peeve of mine and I say it with every bundle. Don’t put $29 or $67 on a product just to make it sound more impressive. While is supposedly valued at $2300, I’m going to be honest and say that I felt at least 25% of the products had an inflated price tag. And I likely wouldn’t use at least 60% of them, so for me, the value would be really and truly more like a $300 to $400, maybe, possibly, $500.
- Some of the products were hard to access. Due to the nature of how the bundle is set up, you have to individually download/sign up for each product. And this can be frustrating because it means you have to set up account after account for each product you want. I had trouble with a few of the system set-ups and ended up spending more time than I wanted to trying to get the sign up forms and downloads to work correctly.
- Many of the courses required my email address to access. Guess what that means? My inbox is now getting a lot more emails because I am on these email lists. Also, I’m getting quite a few extra emails that are promoting the bundle to me — because I paid for and downloaded the bundle and got signed up for their email lists! I really would love it if those who have products in the bundle make sure to tag people who come into their system so that we aren’t getting their bundle promotion emails because we downloaded a product from them that was in the bundle we already bought!
- Some of the downloads were .zip files. I just don’t like .zip files. I feel like they are hard to access and I always feel like it’s taking up a lot of space on my computer. I’d much prefer to login to a course portal online to watch videos and audios. But maybe the .zip files are also a good thing because it means you don’t have to give out your email address? (See point #3.)
- A number of the products will not be your cup of tea. The products in this bundle are from a wide variety of sources and I cannot see how every single one would ever appeal to every single person. There are a number of homeschooling products that would only appeal to homeschoolers. There are a number of products from a Christian perspective that would only appeal to Christians. There are a number of products for moms that would only be helpful if you have kids or care for children on a regular basis. And so on and so forth.
- There were SO many resources. This can be a positive or a negative. I personally loved it (see below), but I can see where some people could feel overwhelmed by it. It could make you feel like you need to do more and be more… like you should homeschool and set up a cleaning system and learn how to hand letter and take up sewing and practice hospitality and redecorate your house right away and all at once after buying this bundle.
- There were SO many resources. As I said above, this could be a positive or a negative. For me, I loved that there was so much variety. I loved that I could buy one bundle and get access to a plethora of different courses and resources on all sorts of topics.
- There were some really high-quality products. I was thoroughly impressed with how many of the courses and ebooks were well-done, well-designed, and truly quality. I felt like the folks at Ultimate Bundles were very careful with what they accepted this time around and it showed in the caliber of the products.
- I was personally very inspired by a number of the resources. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by the sheer number of resources, I felt so inspired by the amazing women who put all of these together and who are out there doing such great work through their online businesses.
- I learned a lot from the resources. In going through the resources individually, I learned a number of new things when it came to makeup application, home decorating, and time management.
- There were so many different perspectives — truly something for everyone! While I said above that not all of the resources are going to be your “cup of tea”, because there is such a wide variety of resources from so many different people with difference perspectives, you are definitely going to find at least 5 or 20 different courses and ebooks that will likely be very helpful and beneficial for you personally.